Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with nonprofits, businesses and communities.
We are seeking a Studio Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of a fast paced creative agency. This role is integral to a healthy, productive and balanced team. The ideal candidate is an organizer and thoughtful and effective problem solver.
We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for technology, music, film, design, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Manage general office administration, including but not limited to answering phone, responding to general company emails, and maintaining a clean and functional office
- Manage and reconcile office budget on a semi-monthly basis
- Oversee and manage set-up/installation, inventory, upkeep of office equipment, software, technology, and hardware
- Responsible for identifying out-of-date or difficult to use systems – and recommend solutions
- Provide in-house support for production as needed
- Lead onboarding of new employees, freelancers and interns
- Contribute to ongoing fine tuning of workflow/processes (e.g. documentation, how-to’s, demos)
- Coordinate and lead weekly office and team meetings, lunches, project close-out celebrations, etc.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience of relevant work experience in an operations, admin assistant or project management role
- Strong interpersonal, planning and analytical skills
- Self-starter, organized, flexible and willing to learn and collaborate
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A strong attention to detail and dedication to quality assurance
- Must be adept with new technologies, A / V, computers, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs; Adobe CS a big plus
- CV, cover letter including salary requirements and work samples should be submitted through Google Hire via https://goo.gl/jtepyZ