Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking a Social Media Manager who will plan and oversee execution of the social strategy for a long term client engagement. The role requires balancing multiple responsibilities while working directly with collaborators and partners. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for thinking strategically about our clients and their varying business challenges, and utilizing their network of collaborators.
- Work with Strategists and Senior Producer in the planning and execution of multiple social media campaigns
- Prepare monthly social calendars and oversee digital asset management and organization
- Manage daily posting on social media platforms and monitor engagement
- Embody client brand voice and tone in every post, update, and conversation
- Work with designers to ensure video and all creative assets are optimized for performance
- Curate, track, and manage UGC and other earned assets
- Respond to all comments and questions in a timely manner, escalate as necessary to appropriate stakeholders
- Stay up to date with new platform rollouts and innovations
- Review social reports and metrics; synthesize data into actionable insights
- Keep internal social teams up to date on new social media trends and innovations
- Advise on social media partnerships, influencer/photographer collaborations, and paid media buys
Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of related professional experience social media, editorial, communications or marketing
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and tools (Sprinklr, Iconosquare, or similar)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Diplomatic communicator with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps and Adobe CS
CV, cover letter including salary requirements and work samples should be submitted via Google Hire – goo.gl/nDYnBp