Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with non-profits, businesses and communities.
We are seeking a Social Media Manager who will plan and oversee execution of the digital / social strategy for a long term client engagement. We are a small shop, and this person will balance multiple responsibilities while working directly with collaborators and partners.
You will be responsible for thinking strategically about our clients and their varying business challenges, and utilizing your network of collaborators. We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for emerging technologies, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Work with Project Managers, Account Directors and Strategists in the planning and execution of multiple social media campaigns
- Prepare monthly social calendars and oversee digital asset management and organization
- Manage daily posting on social media platforms (primarily Instagram) and monitor engagement
- Curate, track, and manage UGC assets and campaign image selects
- Respond to all comments and questions in a timely manner, escalate as necessary to appropriate stakeholders
- Create and oversee Instagram stories and slideshows, stay up to date with new platform rollouts and innovations
- Generate social reports, compiling metrics in our social dashboard and synthesizing data into actionable insights
- Keep internal and client social teams abreast of any new social media trends and innovations
- Advise on social media partnerships, influencer/photographer collaborations, and paid media buys
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of related professional experience as a social media community manager/moderator, or copywriter
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and social analytics
- Actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities
- Excellent writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Diplomatic communicator with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps and Adobe CS
CV, cover letter including work samples should be submitted to email@example.com
Subject Line: Social Media Manager – LA