Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking a Senior Strategist with 5+ years experience to lead development of creative, social lead campaigns and programs. The role requires the ability to think and manage at a highly conceptual level, while overseeing the details of strategic planning and development. The Senior Strategist is critical to driving growth and innovation for our clients.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and Producers to develop channel strategies, campaign and evergreen content, and social guidelines
- Prepare internal briefing material to provide context and strategic insight for project teams. Source references from the worlds of music, gaming, film, design, and art
- Lead strategy sessions and presentations with clients and partners
- Develop metrics for digital and social marketing initiatives, implement tools for measurement and reporting
- Lead audits and optimize campaigns based on data and insights
- Provide strategic direction and oversee outreach to partners, collaborators and communities
- Scale thinking to different parameters (budget, timelines, content type)
- Respond to client feedback and steward the creative integrity of projects from development through to activation
- Oversee the creation of monthly content calendars
- Oversee the creation and enforce brand tone and voice
- Lead updates to project teams and clients around social innovations, trends and best practices. Translate knowledge into actionable insights for campaigns and content
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years professional social / digital marketing or agency experience required
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team and working directly with clients
- Intimate familiarity with experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications; a passion to innovate in the field
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+) and tools (Sprinklr or similar)
- An understanding of visual communication and the design process
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
CV, cover letter including salary requirements and work samples should be submitted via Google Hire – goo.gl/nY4q3T