Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking a Senior Producer to oversee important client relationships from our NY office. Candidate must have proven record of success in a fast-paced advertising / brand marketing environment, and understand the uniquely creative nature of the work we are known for. This Senior Producer will be critical to driving growth and innovation.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of agency services for key clients
- Collaborate with Executive Producer and Managing Director to develop and meet client needs and achieve business objectives
- Lead long and short-term budget planning and enforcement
- Develop SOWs, budgets, contracts and timelines
- Work with Executive Producer and Managing Director to identify in-house and external personnel needs
- Manage sensitive relationships and build ongoing partnerships between clients and collaborators
- Manage project priorities, coordinating between Creative and Production
- Manage the development and creation of project documents including proposals, production plans, and recaps
- Contribute strategic value beyond day-to-day operations and client engagements
- Support leadership team in development process for new business
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Imprint Projects brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of account management or client-lead production experience required
- Proven success as a manager and a team-builder among partners, clients and staff
- Strong scheduling and time management skills
- Excellent writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Experience leading multiple projects at one time and comfortable with a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Diplomatic communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and cultural fluency
- Familiarity with best practices in experience design, digital technology and production platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs; Adobe CS a big plus
- CV, cover letter including salary requirements and work samples should be submitted through Google Hire via https://goo.gl/S3mJS9