Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking a Designer who will support projects and accounts from initial strategic concept to scalable creative solution and execution.You are a creative problem-solver with a total command of visual design and presentation layout. Ideal candidate has 3+ years experience working as a Designer within a fast-paced branding or marketing environment.
- Collaborate with Account teams, Producers, and Strategists to lead visual design and creative experiential thinking across a variety of projects
- Take direction from Design Director in research, ideation and development of original, scalable concepts and experiences
- Research and prepare documents to communicate ideas to clients, including proposals, presentations and reports
- Work dynamically with Project Managers and Producers to identify design needs, inform timelines and adjust resourcing
- Support creative producers in understanding opportunities and limitations in print and build techniques and materials
- Prompt and maintain in-house digital and physical design archive
- Prepare design files for print and online delivery, ensuring all deliverables are on time and carefully exported to output specifications
- Initiate, plan, and execute awesome, collaborative internal projects and events
- Hire, onboard and manage interns and freelance design staff
- Train new employees from other disciplines in company design protocol and process
- Support in business development, creative concepting process and strategy brainstorms
- Source references and identify trends from the worlds of design, art, film and music
- Research, recommend and support in outreach to creative partners and collaborators
- Responsible for enforcing the integrity of the design process and fostering a positive relationship with the creative community
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in autonomous creative role (at least 2+ years in an agency environment)
- Excellent writing skills and strong design background; understanding of typography, layout, form and color; versed in design process and production methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies, best practices and experimental approaches in design, marketing and brand communications
- Ability to scale ideas to budget, brand needs, timelines, environments, etc.
- CV, cover letter including salary requirements and portfolio should be submitted via Google Hire – https://goo.gl/UW48dU.
- Subject Line: Designer – NY