Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with non-profits, businesses and communities.
We are seeking a Creative Producer who has 5+ years experience planning and activating large-scale projects within an advertising or marketing context.
We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for technology, music, film, design, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Work with Account and Creative leads to concept, develop and present project proposals for clients
- Concept, propose and coordinate the production of original activations (event, exhibition, digital programs, creative collaborations)
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations, are delivered on time and within budget
- Build internal and client-facing budget estimates
- Create and maintain timelines, scope and budgets throughout a project’s life cycle
- Negotiate rates with vendors, oversee set up and track deliverables
- Prepare all paperwork and agreements related to production including vendor contracts, deal memos, talent agreements, music licenses, permits and releases
- Develop and implement production plans including Run of Show documents, location information and schedules
- Manage on-site production and travel (may include weekend/evening travel)
- Secure all necessary permits for production while complying with all federal, state and municipal legal requirements
- Track vendor payments, prepare wrap reports and actualize budgets
- Use and manage Company project management software, collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in large scale event activations and live performances required
- Established vendor relationships and contacts
- Experience managing and working with teams of various sizes
- Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities while balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Apps; experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
To apply send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: SF – Creative Producer