Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with non-profits, businesses and communities.
We are seeking a Creative Producer to oversee important client relationships from our NY office. Candidate must have proven record of success in a fast-paced advertising / brand marketing environment, and understand the uniquely creative nature of the work we are known for.
Candidates should be confident orchestrating complex campaigns, leading client relationships, overseeing logistics, and have a solid knowledge of social media and digital video/photo production processes, workflow, and platforms. Availability to travel for domestic and international productions is necessary.
We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for skateboarding, technology, music, film, design, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of agency services for key clients
- Collaborate with Account Director and General Manager to develop and meet client needs, achieve business objectives and identify in-house and external personnel needs
- Lead long and short-term project planning and enforcement including SOWs, budgets, contracts and timelines
- Work with Account and Creative leads to concept, develop and produce campaign concepts and original activations (event, exhibition, digital programs, creative collaborations)
- Manage sensitive relationships and build ongoing partnerships between clients and collaborators
- Manage project priorities, coordinating between Account, Strategy, and Design to ensure all deliverables meet client expectations, are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage the development and creation of project documents including proposals, production plans, and recaps
- Source, contract and manage vendors and partners including artists, directors/photographers, fabricators, and non-profits
- Prepare all paperwork and agreements related to production including vendor contracts, deal memos, talent agreements, music licenses, permits and releases
- Develop and implement production plans including Call Sheets and Run of Show documents, location information and shoot schedules
- Manage on-site production and travel (may include weekend/evening travel)
- Secure all necessary permits for production while complying with all federal, state and municipal legal requirements
- Coordinate post-production including: retouching, editing, music supervision, music licensing, titles/credits and final finishing
- Track vendor payments, prepare wrap reports and actualize budgets
- Use and manage Company project management software, collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
- Contribute strategic value beyond day-to-day operations and client engagements
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Imprint Projects brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in photo and video production, post-production and large scale event activations or build outs required
- Proven success as a manager and a team-builder among partners, clients and staff
- Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities while balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Diplomatic communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and cultural fluency
- Strong writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Meticulous organization and attention to detail
- Familiarity with best practices in content production, social media and fabrication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Apps; experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
To apply send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: NY – Creative Producer