Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with nonprofits, businesses and communities.
The Associate Creative Director will lead creative on assigned projects, from initial strategic concept to scalable creative solution and execution. Must be comfortable executing concepts in photo, video, print, and experiential for a wide range of programs (events, retail and trade).
We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for technology, music, film, design, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Work in collaboration with internal team (Account Manager, Strategist, Designers, Producers) to translate client business strategy into creative content and experiences
- Direct and manage the development and execution of all creative assets for integrated marketing campaigns including video, digital, social media, print, and other assets as needed
- Prepare documents to communicate ideas to clients including proposals, presentations, creative briefs and treatments; source references from the worlds of design, tech, music, art, film and cycling
- Manage design processes to ensure timely delivery of creative
- Provide creative direction during pre-production and on-site for photo and video shoots
- Provide creative direction for print and digital advertisements, in-store installations and events
- Respond to client / partner feedback; steward the creative integrity of projects
- Keep up with latest best practices, trends and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with project team
- Elevate the creative output to ensure that all assets meet our high level of creativity, innovation and brand association
Skills & Experience
- 6-8+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years agency environment)
- Excellent writing skills and strong design background; understanding of typography, layout, form and color; versed in design process and production methods
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies, best practices and experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications
- Ability to scale ideas/solutions to budget, brand needs, timelines, environments, etc.
- Experience working with freelancers and vendors
- Proven leadership skills — we want someone who can drive a project forward while fostering the talents of our creatives team
- Knowledge and experience with urban planning, performance gear and cycling is a plus
To apply send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com with subject line: SF – ACD