Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with non-profits, businesses and communities.
We are seeking an Account Manager to oversee important client relationships from our SF office. Candidate must have proven record of success in a fast-paced advertising / brand marketing environment, and understand the uniquely creative nature of the work we are known for. This Account Manager will be critical to driving growth and innovation.
We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for technology, music, film, design, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of agency services for key clients
- Collaborate with Account Director and General Manager to develop and meet client needs and achieve business objectives
- Lead long and short-term budget planning and enforcement
- Develop SOWs, budgets, contracts and timelines
- Work with Account Director and General Manager to identify in-house and external personnel needs
- Manage sensitive relationships and build ongoing partnerships between clients and collaborators
- Manage project priorities, coordinating between Strategy, Design and Production
- Manage the development and creation of project documents including proposals, production plans, and recaps
- Contribute strategic value beyond day-to-day operations and client engagements
- Support leadership team in development process for new business
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Imprint Projects brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of account, project management or production experience required
- Proven success as a manager and a team-builder among partners, clients and staff
- Strong scheduling and time management skills
- Excellent writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Experience leading multiple projects at one time and comfortable with a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Diplomatic communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and cultural fluency
- Familiarity with best practices in experience design, digital technology and production platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs; Adobe CS a big plus
To apply send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com with subject line: SF – Account Manager