Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with non-profits, businesses and communities.
This position offers hands-on experience with a fast-growing creative agency. Interns will jump right into a collaborative and dynamic creative environment, with the opportunity to take part in each step of the project lifecycle.
We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for technology, music, film, design, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Assist account leads, creatives, project managers and producers with research, project planning, proposal and production of events, digital activations and video production
- Support Studio Manager in office operations and maintenance
- Manage files and file systems
- Obtain quotes and sample from vendors, including printers, rental houses and fabricators
- Maintain digital and physical archive including updating company website
- Collaborate with other interns and freelancers to develop in-house projects and events
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Experience managing support staff, vendors and creatives
- Very comfortable with computers, IT troubleshooting and new technology; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Apps, InDesign, Basecamp, Harvest
- Super organized with a positive attitude!