Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with non-profits, businesses and communities.
This position offers hands-on experience with a fast-growing creative agency. Interns will jump right into a collaborative and dynamic creative environment, with the opportunity to take part in each step of the project lifecycle.
We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for technology, music, film, design, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Assist with copywriting, image sourcing, and research for proposals, presentations and reports
- Identify potential partners, collaborators, and references across technology, music, film, design, art, and fashion
- Prepare agendas and participate in brainstorm sessions
- Capture feedback notes from client and partner meetings
- Collecting content/assets for social media
- Support recapping process and distillation of press and social media results
- Develop in-house projects & events
- Support Studio office operations and digital platform maintenance
Skills & Experience
- Excellent short form and long form writing
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Very comfortable with computers, IT troubleshooting and new technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Apps, Adobe Creative Suite
To apply send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: LA, SF, or NY – Marketing Intern