Our company develops innovative brand platforms for marketing and communications. We work as artists, designers and curators in partnership with nonprofits, businesses and communities.
This position offers hands-on experience with a fast-growing creative agency. Interns will jump right into a collaborative and dynamic creative environment, with the opportunity to take part in each step of the project lifecycle.
We want you to love what you’re doing, so a passion for technology, music, film, design, art, fashion, or social activism is a must.
- Contribute new ideas and execute on assigned tasks as part of the design team
- Support internal and client project research and pull relevant references
- Create concepts, sketches, layouts and final designs under the direction of your Manager
- Prepare files for print production and online delivery
- Support maintenance of company website and provide design support for digital and social platforms
- Provide production support: obtain quotes and samples from printers and fabricators
- Own assigned tasks and to gain necessary approvals from project leads
- Diligently manage file server and observe file naming protocol
- Collaborate with other interns and freelancers to develop in-house projects and events
- Support Studio operations and digital platform maintenance
Skills & Experience
- Education / background in communication design, graphic design, media design or interaction design
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Very comfortable with computers, IT troubleshooting and new technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Apps, Adobe Creative Suite
To apply send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: LA, SF, or NY – Design Intern